- Hits: 2120 2120
|If you need to .......|
|We recommend that you use 7-zip to extract these files as there are some reports of issues with older versions of WinZip. www.7-zip.org/download.html|
|Great for individual or study groups to pool your knowledge and leverage the team.|
|WLT 2.3_ IT Download est. time to download - 15 minutes|
| Packaged for the IT and engineering professional - Upgraded with vector skin / mediawiki 1.16 / Mathjax 2.0 LaTeX rendering / PuttyPortableSuite
|WLT 2.2. Download est. time - 30 minutes|
|Packaged to aid the entrepreneur and scientist - Extended wiki with TeX formula markup, Music Scoring, Physics and advanced calc tools|
WebLaminarTools is built to provide features that will enhance they way you interact with your computing environment. To paraphrase what Einstein said," Why remember what you can wiki." WebLaminarTools allows you to collaborate, collate, catagorize and provide the links to all of those resources your team needs to be successful...
- USB 2.0 port
- 4 GB required on USB drive with 8 GB recommended
- MS Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7
The main features of WebLaminarTools enable you to document and interact with your datacenter environment. It is comprised of:
- WebLaminarTools integrates wiki documentation and applications built to execute on the Microsoft Windows ® operating system from USB or hard drive.
- A full featured wiki by MediaWiki that is the basis of WebLaminarTools. A wiki is an application that enables the user to quickly add new infromation to a web site. If used in a team collaboration you can quickly build the combined expertise of the team into a searchable web site. It is a very synergistic way for a team to document architecture, processes, and web based resources.
- Portable applications that extend your reach into the environment all launchable from the wiki. These applications do not require installation onto the host computer. They include industry standard system access tools such as ssh and many others.
- Joomla Content Management System to build and maintain a website for external IT communications.
- Joomla content management system that can be used for more sophisticated website construction. We use it for a status page for your clients but it can be configured for any other use. The content management system enables you to make quick updates to the website without knowledge of html and include the logos and images that are familiar to them.
- Forum and IM tools to use for crisis management in a war room setting. Keep your physical separated resources on the same page during remediation.
- Ability to run on on USB devices which provide different levels of security and affordabililty. WebLaminarTools needs 4 GB of storage on the device, 8 GB recommended.